April 17, 2014

As You Wish...

 Every one of the comments I received yesterday asked for daily status
updates on our remodeleing  project, so here goes! Yesterday was spent
 moving stuff very important supplies and furniture out of what will 
now be referred to as the "old studio". You can still see there's more to do.
 We shopped for and purchased our choices for flooring for the two rooms
we'll be transforming over the next couple of weeks. We were told that a
special order for one of the rooms may delay us by a couple of weeks, but
I'm optimistic that things won't take that long to arrive for installation.
 Corgi snuffled. Corgi approved.
 You may remember that these cabinet doors used to have Cheri Blum
art decoupaged to each one. I spent last night removing the art because
it's more "girly" than how the room will look when it all redecorated.
 See? Clean and shiny...just like new!
 Still more to do...no Aleve or Tylenol required last night. Instead,
I went to Handsome's final North Port Concert Band concert and let
the music soothe any sore muscles. It was a great way to end the day.

Still a lot to accomplish today if I want to paint over the weekend 
(which I do!). I'll be back with more photos tomorrow.
DonnaAcornSignature

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Donna, Thank you for encouraging me once again. It needs to be cleaned out, new flooring, painted, and start over. My husband just told me he was in on this, so I am quite excited. It certainly is not as user friendly as it once was. The 'Blivet" has taken mine over. My new color is "Tranquility", I am so excited, once again, thanks to you we are rectifying this situation and I will have a beautiful new sewing room. Have a great day, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I've always loved peeking into your studio and thought it was the most wonderful place...it's killing me to think you're taking such a beautiful room apart, BUT I know when you're all finished your new sewing room will be just as special. I can't wait to see it!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, you're off to a great start! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for indulging our wants by showing step-by-step progress. This will be quite the transformation I am thinking. I loved your studio as it was however now I see you have outgrown your space. Music does soothe the soul so well. Safely goes the renovation...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a good start. The new flooring now has the approval from Tag, so you know you can use it!
    Hope all continues smoothly.
    Best wishes, Mandy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a good start. The new flooring now has the approval from Tag, so you know you can use it!
    Hope all continues smoothly.
    Best wishes, Mandy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet the new space is going
    to be very classic. I think that guests will soon have a new view! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna