October 19, 2014

Prioritizing...

I had planned to accomplish so much more...
but the weather was so perfect, and we even camped in the Flying Cloud...
in our very own yard on Saturday night! So, although I didn't finish a lot, 
I did finish quilting and binding one of my two sweet, little doll quilts! 
That's something, right?

We're looking for more of the same gorgeous weather today, so I will be
outdoors with Tag for part of the day. I'll finish that second doll quilt later.

Of course, I mean later today, so I can hand it in at guild tomorrow.
First things first...It's important to have priorities.
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Very true, your comment about having to have priorities. I'm trying to sort out my own priorities so I don't end up forgetting to do something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the doll quilt. I really enjoy making those, myself. I am such a procrastinator that my priorities shift as necessary. Not always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family is always top priority. Enjoy your beautiful weather. Very sweet dolly quilt. Creative Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna