November 14, 2014

I Didn't Do A Thing...

Courtesy of Zipperstop.com (Facebook post)
Yesterday, I did exactly what I said I would do in my Friday 
post...absolutely nothing! I spent my entire Friday relaxing. 

I had a doctor's appointment in the morning, and Handsome drove.
We went to breakfast together, ran a few errands and then came home.

I did enjoy grazing around on the internet part of the day and came 
across some great ideas (one of which I'm going to share with you!).
Image belongs to Punkin Patterns
I came across was a great site called "Punkin Patterns".
Vanessa shares her creative ideas with her readers and this one especially
appealed to me. I'm going to share THIS LINK for "Sweet Tooth Pouches"
with you so you can read her great tutorial to make zippered bags from 
candy wrappers! It's so clever and simple, too. Don't be afraid of zippers!

I know I'll be making some of these as gifts, and the downfall bonus is that you
 get to choose your favorite sweets and eat them while you make the pouches!
How cool is that?

Once I make mine, I'll share pictures with you. 
I think they could be fun stocking stuffers. Don't you agree?
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. That is WAY cool, for sure! Must get some of this. Thanks, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-Oh...I just got lured into a time sink but loved what I saw over at Punkin Patterns. Thank you Donna for sharing. So happy to hear you had a wonderful day of not over-achieving. Spending time with loved ones is a blessing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna