November 13, 2014

I'll Be Playing This Weekend...

Little cones as they were waiting for organic wool filling yesterday.
They were finished by late afternoon.
That means I can play this weekend...even if it's to start a new project!
  It occurred to me that I'd never given you a size reference. 
(Thanks to Handsome who took this picture for me.)
...and now they're ready to go to their new homes.

In case you're interested, you can order your own custom-created
Strawberry Rose Sachet by visiting my Boutique. (Click HERE.)
DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely selection of colours it would be hard to chose a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is exquisite. Looking forward to what your next project is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very nice Donna. There are some lucky sisters somewhere out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully hand created Strawberries. You will enjoy your weekend "play time". You have earned a treat...maybe Tag will share some with you. Creative Color Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have sheep...can you explain what you mean by "organic wool"? I understand organic cotton, but not wool.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. How Beautiful! Yes, with that since of accomplishment I would feel like playing also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna