April 10, 2015

Little Things...

All those wallets I've been making and I had yet to create a keychain for me! I remedied that yesterday afternoon by making a key fob with my Brynwood twill tape.
On a scale of 1 - 10 for creativity, it's one of my lower ranking projects, but when you need something particular you just get after it. Thus, I grabbed my twill tape, cut the webbing and made my Brynwood fob.

This was about all the time I spent in the studio yesterday. It's been busy around these parts, so I decided to steal a minute to make something...even if it was small. Guess I can call this "mission accomplished"!

I'll be listing new wallets soon, and the first will be quilt themed, then, the Corgi-embroidered one. For now, I'll be happy for the little things.
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Even little things give us something to think about other then what may be going on in our lives. I like you key fob and I like all of the wallets that you have been making. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures of Steve's new puppy. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend Shirley@shirleystitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are always the last to create for. Love your key fob. You are being very silent and my curiosity is rising on your news of upcoming changes for you...any hints you can share?
    Lovely weekend dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes the smallest of projects are so satisfying and useful... love this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna