May 3, 2015

Weekend Studio Time...

Over the weekend, I received an order for twenty four custom, double-sided napkins for a baby shower in Wyoming. The theme is sea turtles. (This one is a rush order.)
I've already made half of the order with a yellow fabric on the reverse. I have twelve more to make with a lime green fabric on the reverse. I'll finish those this morning and they'll be on their way to arrive in plenty of time for the celebration on May 10th.

If you'd like to purchase custom napkins (made to order) for your special event, you can contact me for personalized service and pricing.
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. What a fun theme for a baby shower in Wyoming!! I hope you also show the lime green backs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your service matches your impeccable sewing and design. Lovely napkins.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna