May 13, 2015

Working On The Wooly Critters...

I belong to a quilting and sewing group called "Nifty 50s". It's comprised of women who share a common interest. We're each invited to join the group, and I was fortunate to be asked to become a member last year.
We meet two Wednesdays each month, and yesterday was one of the days for May. We bring our machines, projects and lunches, visiting and playing from 10 am until whenever. It's a great time spent with like-minded, talented ladies.
I took along my current block project from my Wooly Critters Sampler quilt. I took these photos in the daylight, but by nightfall, all I had left to stitch was the butterfly. 
 
This block will go on the "Finished" pile today, and I'll set up two or three more blocks so they're ready and waiting for me. I can work on them at Paneras on Tuesday nights with my knitting girlfriends, or carry them to future Nifty 50 get together(s). At this rate, I might just finish this quilt in 2015!
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. "Nifty Fifties" sounds like another wonderful group of like-minded creative people. Your Woolies stitchings are just WOOLunderful and I adore your tiny little blanket stitches! Do you mark the two lines on your fingers for evenly spaced stitches? Creative Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your stuff, but I REALLY love this! Wool is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project! I like using wool fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna