July 2, 2015

A Message From Tag...

Hi, Everybody!
I'm not sure exactly when the fireworks are gonna start this week.
I just know it's important to remember to protect your pets once the noise starts.

I know lots of dogs are afraid of loud noises, even though I'm not.
I'm puttin' up this poster to help out the ones that freak out whenever they hear stuff like this. I feel real bad for them and hope that it'll help you keep them calm and safe. Most important, don't take your favorite pet(s) outside without a leash to make sure they don't escape and run away. 

I'll see you next Tuesday, but I couldn't wait until later to share this with you.
Please do your best for your pets, and thanks again for readin' this.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tag for this great information. My kitties, Gabby and Gizzie are afraid of the noise. Especially Gizzie. She usually hides under the bed to protect her sensitive little ears. I'll try some of your suggested techniques to help her cope a little more.

    Happy 4th of July~

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three Big Dogs x Fireworks = Stress. We are really in for it tonight. Over the years we have developed a method to ease their fear, but it's still hard on them. Especially since we have a firework stand 1/2 mile from here and they constantly set off boomers that can be heard very well. I don't dare let the dogs outside unless we are there, even though our yard is fenced.

    Have a great 4th. We'll be inside doors closed, blinds closed with the window air running on high.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna