August 25, 2015

All Done...

Brynwood Needleworks - Wallet #30 - Tiles and Flowers
Number Thirty is finished, and should be in its recipient's hands today or tomorrow. I love how it turned out!
Brynwood Needleworks - Wallet #30 - Tiles and Flowers Interior
All the fabrics are coordinated and part of the same line. I'm not sure if I have enough to generate one more like it, but I definitely have more of the exterior flap and body fabrics...and other fabrics that look like they were part of this collection (but aren't).

I already have another wallet ordered since I showed this finished one on my Facebook page. I'm actually not surprised. This happens to be one of my personal favorites! I'll make up #31 after I finish my other commissions and work this week.
Today, I'll be at Nifty 50s with my girlfriends.  I'm making samples for the Pineapple Block class I'm teaching to our guild on Saturday. Once they're finished, I'll be set for class. Oh, and Handsome is on his way back from Wisconsin! We're pretty over-the-moon happy about that. We've been missing him a lot!
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Wallet set. Safe Travels to Handsome as he returns home. Tag and Bella will be sooooo happy to see him. JOYful Day Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,just when I think they can't get any mor gorgeous,they do.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna