August 16, 2015

Another Day For Making Dresses...

Brynwood Needleworks - Kitchen Vignette
I spent yesterday photographing images for our listing agent. She asked for something to highlight our butcher block kitchen countertops. This is what I came up with.

Handsome is on his way north, so I spent the morning shooting images; meeting with our listing agent; playing with the dogs; and still managing to get the lawn mowed before the afternoon monsoons struck.

As expected, it rained after 5:00 pm, but it was a much heavier rain than I expected. I was fortunate to get the mowing done because when it rained, it left "frog ponds" all over our front yard. Lucky for us, we were tucked in the house, safe and sound.
Brynwood Needleworks - Dress A Girl Around The World Dress Fabrics
I admit that I spent the rest of the evening just hanging out with Tag and Bella...doing absolutely nothing. I'm not feeling guilty either. 
I pulled these fabrics before heading off to bed, and I'm going to be making the last of my dresses today. I know there are more dresses on their way, so I'm excited to find out what our final count will be by the end of the week. I'll be sure to share updates.
It's going to be a great week! 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. We have also been getting a lot of rain lately. Looking forward to seeing how many dresses you will have for Dress A Girl. It was such a pleasure to sew for the girls, as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your counter top vignette. Good luck with the new house photos and sale potential. Safe travels for Handsome. Love your fabric choices and Happy Sewing Dresses today. Rain Envy Here...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna