August 23, 2015

Working On Wallet #30...

Brynwood Needleworks - Fabrics For Wallet #30
I worked on wallet #30 over the weekend, and I'll finish it today so that I can get it in the mail. Our elder daughter-in-law has a Birthday on Saturday, so I want it to be on its way by Tuesday, latest.
Brynwood Needleworks - Fabrics Already Cut From Templates
I can't show you more of this project until after her big day. I don't want to ruin the surprise. I'll show you Saturday, though. I think I'm going to love this one!
It's going to be a busy week, too. Monday - finish the wallet; Tuesday - Guild Sew-in and teach some of the quilters how to make our Dressed in Joy dresses so they can make more; Wednesday - Nifty 50s, continuing work on the Wooly Critters Sampler quilt blocks; and Saturday, I'm teaching a class to our members. They'll be learning how to make Pineapple quilt blocks using the Creative Grids™ Pineapple Trim Tool. Oh, and yes. My days and evenings will be punctuated with "let the dogs out - let the dogs back in - repeat"! 

Hope you have a great week planned, too.
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. And what about Doggie swim time? You know they will want your full attention and more. Lovely Wallet and a wonderful birthday gift. Your week does sound a bit busy however I know you will excel at each and every amazing gathering. Creative Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna